The IGNITE HOPE GALA Information:
Where: Embassy Suites Denton, 3100 Town Center Trail, Denton, TX 76201
When: October 12, 2019 from 5:30 p.m. to 11:00 p.m.
Details: Dinner, drinks, dancing, auctions and live music by an Emerald City Band
Tickets: One general admission ticket, $125; Two general admissions tickets, $175; Sponsorships available.
Join Ranch Hands Rescue at Embassy Suites Denton on October 12, 2019, at 5:30 p.m. to celebrate 10 years of Igniting Hope for people and animals that have trauma due to abuse and gross neglect. Denton County Sheriff Tracy Murphree and Texas State Senator Jane Nelson will serve as honorary chairs to mark Ranch Hands Rescue’s momentous 10th-anniversary gala. Actress Ruta Lee (“Witness for the Prosecution,” “Seven Brides for Seven Brothers”) will be in attendance, as well as Fox News sportscaster Mike Doocy who will emcee the event. Philanthropists Ginger and Mike Mollo will host the cocktail hour that kicks off the evening and the silent auction, followed by dinner and a live auction to raise funds for Ranch Hands Rescue led by “America’s Auctioneer” Myers Jackson. Afterward, guests can dance or sit back and listen to the music of Emerald City Band Elevation, Dallas’ premiere party cover band.
Ranch Hands Rescue provides a specialized niche in mental health counseling services by focusing on treating the more complex trauma cases, such as victims of severe and repetitive abuse, and helping those not making progress through their current treatment programs. RHR does this by pairing animals that have been rescued from abuse and gross neglect with people, primarily children with trauma caused by sexual and physical abuse, victims of human trafficking, and Veterans with severe post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), in their Equine and Animal Assisted Counseling (EAAC) sessions. The combination of counseling facilitated by specially trained licensed professional counselors (LPCs) along with nurturing sanctuary animals, helps lead clients to heal. Since 2009, RHR has rescued 514 abused or neglected animals and has improved the lives of over 1,200 men and women, including veterans, and children through its one-of-a-kind PTSD treatment program.
Ranch Hands Rescue Offer The Following Therapeutic Modalities:
- Equine and Animal Assisted Counseling (EAAC)
- Trauma-Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (TFCBT)
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Addictions Model
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR)
- Play Therapy, Art Therapy, Nature Therapy
- Faith-Based Counseling
- Grief Counseling
- A Sensory Space
Ranch Hands Rescue Specializes In:
- Behavioral issues
- Relationship issues (Child/Parent, Couples, etc.)
- Substance Abuse
- Eating disorders
- PTS – Post Traumatic Stress
- Sexual and physical abuse
- Victims of sex trafficking
- Veterans and their families
The evening will highlight Ranch Hands Rescue’s latest initiative: Addressing male sex trafficking. As awareness has grown, mounting evidence reveals that up to 50% of sex trafficked minors, maybe boys and young men. Boys and young men are THE MOST overlooked demographic in commercial sexual exploitation. Ranch Hands Rescue is working to open Bob’s House of Hope, the first-of-its-kind, long-term residential safe house and aftercare for sexually exploited young men.
For further information on Ranch Hands Rescue and the Ignite Hope Gala, please visit https://ranchhandrescue.org/or call 940-240-0500.
Latest posts by brian (see all)
- Tavia Morse, Founder of Sweet Life Coaching, Announces New Podcast on The Business Innovators Radio Network called “The Sweet Life Coaching Podcast.” - March 5, 2021
- Neena R. Speer Announces Trademark That Thursdays Summit: Breaking The 1.8% Black In IP Law Ceiling Inaugural Virtual Online Summit - March 4, 2021
- San Antonio Realtor Timikah Williams Has Joined iHeart Realty LLCAs A New Broker Assistant - March 4, 2021