What if there was a way to improve brain function through focus, concentration, and creativity and to sleep better, and improve heart function and metabolism? Fortunately, there is and it’s easier than one might think! In the past few years, the topics of mindfulness, manifesting and the Law of Attraction have been discussed in many circles. That is because they truly work and have provided incredible results for millions of people worldwide.
Halima Heath is the queen of resilience, and for as far back as she can remember she has been on a journey to transform her life. Having to overcome many obstacles, after experiencing mental health issues and trauma at a young age made her mission difficult. However, difficulties became merely bumps in the road and through her relentless pursuits of knowledge learned through self-help and self-improvement books, seminars, courses, and any growth opportunity she could find, Halima managed to put her troubled past behind her and focus on bringing to fruition a bright future!
Today, Halima is happily married, a mother and grandmother to 9 beautiful grandchildren. And Halima is living her best life! She is also a Rapid Transformational Therapist (RTT), Hypnotherapist, Mindfulness and Meditation Teacher, Law of Attraction Coach, a certified member of the International Association of Counselors and Therapists, accredited member of ACCPH, and Associate Member of the Royal Society of Medicine. Halima has trained with the world-renowned Marisa Peer in Rapid Transformational Therapy and is devoted to bringing the power of RTT hypnotherapy to a much broader audience. She specializes in anxiety, depression, low self-esteem, and Imposter Syndrome. Halima’s skill in hypnotherapy and coaching, together with her passion and unrelenting client focus, is notably remarkable and has allowed her to become highly influential in the mindfulness-awareness industry. Her courses and strategies enable people to feel empowered and ultimately follow their dreams towards living their best life and to their full potential.
At some point or another, everyone struggles in life. But with the variety of tools that Halima offers, it is possible to go from struggling to thriving! Due to the current Covid-19 restrictions, the courses offered are held via Zoom, although clients are receiving miraculous results despite the inability to meet in person.
“I recently had an RTT session with Halima and I couldn’t recommend her more. Due to current circumstances, we completed a session over zoom which went smoothly and I am already feeling like I have a much clearer mindset just a few days after my session. Halima is extremely professional and I highly recommend her.” – Charity
Healing modalities include:
- Rapid Transformational Therapy®: This method of healing embraces the positive aspects of hypnosis and hypnotherapy and offers unparalleled results by tapping into the breakthroughs that are often not possible through the typical talk therapy. RTT also provides the revelation of the root cause at a much quicker rate than the traditional therapies. It is known to produce a transformative effect on clients through the use of trance and hypnotic conditioning and enables clients to go from feeling overwhelmed and stressed to hopeful and confident.
- Law of Attraction teaching: Through this approach, Halima guides clients through a step-by-step process to understand the Laws of Attraction and helps them develop strategies for using it in their lives to create a renewed sense of hope, confidence, and a positive mindset. This modality is all about being in control of one’s life by focusing on thoughts and feelings and channeling the power of conscious attention to bring about what one desires in life.
- Mindfulness and Meditation: Halima uses this useful practice to show clients how to slow down negative, racing thoughts and how to calm the mind and body. Here she helps individuals learn to accept feelings and thoughts without applying harmful, self-judgment which ultimately improves brain function through focus, concentration, and creativity. It allows individuals to also sleep more soundly and improves heart function and even metabolism. The benefits of stress and anxiety reduction and the elimination of depression are tremendous.
Regardless of the concern, Halima can zero in on the client’s issue and apply one of many techniques that she is highly knowledgeable of and help them quickly return to, or obtain, a healthier state of mind and being. Halima has become widely known for her unique gift of directly accessing troublesome blocks and can communicate with the subconscious mind to bring about phenomenal changes in typically a single session! Getting stuck in life and feeling unfulfilled, anxious, depressed, and fearful or dealing with issues of anger, low self-esteem, or struggling to lose weight can be a thing of the past. It is time to build resilience and reclaim joy in life!
ABOUT THE INDUSTRY LEADER
Halima Heath is a Rapid Transformational Therapist (RTT), Hypnotherapist, Mindfulness and Meditation Teacher, Law of Attraction Coach, accredited member of ACCPH, Associate Member of the Royal Society of Medicine and certified member of the International Association of Counselors and Therapists. Halima has trained with the world-renowned Marisa Peer in RTT and is devoted to bringing the power of RTT hypnotherapy to a much broader audience. She specializes in anxiety, depression, low self-esteem, and Imposter Syndrome. Halima’s skill in hypnotherapy and coaching, together with her passion and unrelenting client focus, is notably remarkable and has allowed her to become highly influential in the mindfulness awareness industry.
- Interview with Michael Wright, Insurance Agent with Trailstone Insurance Group About Bringing Customers the Best Options for Insurance - January 14, 2022
- Real Estate Expert Valencia Simmons Reveals Strategies For Selling and Buying A Home At The Same Time In a Hot Market on Influencers Radio - January 13, 2022
- Susie Carder, Profit Coach, Teaches Entrepreneurs How to Scale a Business Without Losing Their Greatness - January 13, 2022