“Work 9-5 and Flip on the Side” is the ultimate guide for anyone who is interested in making extra money flipping houses on the side, while keeping the security of their full-time job. Written by a highly experienced real estate investor, Jason Lassiter, this book is a blueprint on how to find winning properties, then rehab them and sell them for a profit.
The reader will learn how to:
- Locate the best deals
- Find lenders (and what kind of lenders to use)
- Hire the right contractors
- Build your own team with confidence
- Make a nice profit
The book is a reader’s guide to establishing a real estate investing business. Step-by-step, it outlines how to confidently buy, rehab and sell real estate properties on the side. It’s a must-read for anyone who has ever thought about getting into real estate investing.
In response to the book hitting #1 on Amazon’s Best Seller List, Lassiter stated, “I want to make the reader’s experience profitable and positive, by sharing my experience on their journey to flipping real estate.”
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Jason Lassiter was born and raised in New York. He works as an IT Security Analyst, and he has flipped over 100 homes within the last 10 years while working full-time. He is also the founder of a non-profit organization called Safety52 which keeps children and elderly adults safer by providing solutions of smart housing and wearable technologies to prevent abuse, neglect, and exploitation.
His recent book, “Work 9-5 and Flip on the Side” is available on Amazon at: https://www.amazon.com/Work-9-5-Flip-Side-Flipping-ebook/dp/B07S3Y1T37
To learn more about Jason Lassiter, visit www.work9to5andflipontheside.com
- The Addictions Academy Announces Approval As the Only Professional Recovery Coach Training Provider for The Canadian Addiction Counsellors Certification Federation - April 12, 2021
- The First National Black Business Pitch with Prizes up to $10,000 - April 12, 2021
- ‘From Embarrassment to Empowerment’ – Founder of Resonance Holistics,Dee Twentyman, Uses Mindset to Master Pain - April 12, 2021