Acclaimed real estate investor, entrepreneur, and public speaker Reed Goossens is now turning heads as an author. Reed’s popular real estate investment guide titled “Investing in the US: The Ultimate Guide to US Real Estate” has recently become the number one international bestseller in Amazon US and Canada. This book is also the top US bestseller in multiple categories including commercial real estate, practical guides to real estate, and international economics.
“Investing in the US: The Ultimate Guide to US Real Estate” is an easy to understand instruction manual written specifically for individuals that are interested in real estate investing, but aren’t sure about how to get started. Through this book, the author has shared his knowledge built on almost a decade of real estate success.
Some of the key takeaways from this book include
- Getting started in the world of real estate investment
- Decoding the complicated lingo and insider speak of the industry
- Finding the right investment market based on the needs and abilities of an investor
- Reviewing the competition and finding the opening
- Becoming a financing expert and choosing the right options to start investing in real estate
- Spinning advantageous deals and closing them
- Turning these steps into a reliable, repeatable process
- Finally, breaking the shackles of a 9-5 job and achieving financial freedom.
An Australian by birth, Reed had to learn the tricks of the trade from nothing, and exploring the market as an outsider. Today, he is considered to be one of the most qualified real estate investors to teach investing in the US. Before starting his real estate investing career in 2009, Reed’s civil engineering background took him around the world. He has been an integral part of many prestigious projects including the 2012 Summer Olympic Games.
Strongly recommending Reed Goossens’ real estate guide, an impressed reader mentions, “The author does a great job of walking a foreign investor through how to invest in U.S. Real Estate — from getting set-up to finding the right deals, to finding the right financing. to closing on the deal! I have been a real estate investor for many years, and I still found his perspective to be quite valuable, especially from the angle of how to help my foreign investors invest in my syndication deals.”
To find out more about Reed Goossens, please visit https://www.reedgoossens.com/
About Reed Goossens: Reed Goossens started his career as a civil and structural engineer, working on projects around the world. In addition to assisting in infrastructure development in the 2012 Summer Olympic Games, he has also lent his expertise on jobs in Australia, Fiji, Europe, New York City and Los Angeles. When he picked up Rich Dad, Poor Dad back in 2009, Reed knew things were about to change for him, launching his career as a successful investor, real estate guru and entrepreneur. In 2012 Reed quit his job in Australia and moved to the US in pursuit of a dream. With limited funds, no credit, and no established network, Reed went from buying small duplexes to now controlling over $175 million in commercial real estate in the US. In just seven years, Reed has achieved financial freedom and he now writes, speaks and teaches others about the benefits of investing in U.S. real estate in order to achieve financial freedom.
CO-FOUNDER, MANAGING PARTNER
Latest posts by brian (see all)
- Bryan Newbrite And The Axion Network Announce The Launch Of Venture Capital Auctions On The Trust Factor Radio - March 8, 2021
- Tavia Morse, Founder of Sweet Life Coaching, Announces New Podcast on The Business Innovators Radio Network called “The Sweet Life Coaching Podcast.” - March 5, 2021
- Neena R. Speer Announces Trademark That Thursdays Summit: Breaking The 1.8% Black In IP Law Ceiling Inaugural Virtual Online Summit - March 4, 2021