In today’s world, self-doubt, exhaustion, fear of the future…and many other feelings of being completely overwhelmed in life have become more common than those of clarity and focus. Navigating through a worldwide pandemic, and embracing it as the new normal, has also added to higher levels of stress for many individuals. This is exactly why Sarah Brigid Brown began her coaching business, So Free, in 2016. After one of the many wake-up calls she’s had, Sarah decided that she needed to do something for herself and utilize the gifts she’d always known she had. This led her to training to become a performance coach, where her focus was on neuro-linguistic programming (NLP). Known by many as a rebel with a soft heart, Sarah pivoted to get her own life back on track after dealing with years of self-doubt and she formed a company that would ultimately be a blessing for countless others.
Today, Sarah is a bilingual life transition coach, qualified EFT Practitioner, Performance Coach certified in NLP, IET Practitioner, New Paradigm MDT Master Practitioner, and a Singing Bowl Sound Therapist. Sarah has a passion for sharing her knowledge and wisdom to help sensitive, empathetic men and women over 40 to develop confidence, balance their energy and emotions, and become happier people as a result. She accomplishes this by accompanying these individuals on a journey to heal their past, reconnecting them to their inner child, and teaching them to love themselves enough so that they are ready to build a brighter, more fulfilling, future for themselves. What Sarah loves more than anything is letting her intuition guide her towards the methods that best serve each client.
The ultimate goal of So Free Coaching is to enable clients to embrace their gifts so they may reach peak performance in life, career, and relationships. Sarah facilitates this by helping clients alter how they fundamentally view themselves. The name “So Free” originally came from the process of a caterpillar turning into a butterfly. The coaching that clients participate in is considered the period where the caterpillar is in the cocoon and the freedom clients receive once they’re finished is the butterfly when it has been transformed.
Sarah’s comprehensive list of resources enables those suffering from imposter syndrome, a lack of confidence, fear, and worry about life transitions relating to career, relationships, or major life changes such as becoming an empty nester, to choose the method that works best for both their learning style and schedule. Her programs are convenient, relatable, and most importantly proven to work! Her methods include:
- 1:1 Coaching: Sarah helps individuals learn to heal their past and birth their best selves.
- Group Coaching: Sarah provides a safe space in which she shares tips, tools, and techniques to help busy individuals stay on track mentally, emotionally and energetically.
- Membership Coaching Site: Launching Q4 2021 – Q1 2022. Individuals will have access to coaching tips and sessions through a paid membership and will receive valuable information for healing regularly.
- Social Media Platforms: Sarah’s guidance and tips are shared on multiple social media platforms including Facebook, YouTube, and LinkedIn.
- NEW book, Evolving on Purpose: Available on Amazon! Sarah and her co-authors guide individuals to a place of purpose within their lives.
Here’s what Sarah’s clients have to share about their experiences:
“When I look back, it is so clear; this is how you taught me to trust my intuition, through self-acceptance. The program, you, our sessions taught me to love myself again, and from that, everything else has been born.” – Roger, Life and Mindfulness Coach
“Sarah helped me release the guilt I was feeling after a traumatic experience and identify what I no longer wanted in my life. Today I’m confident because I know I have the strength to change, and that strength is inside of me.” – Frédérique, Accountant
It’s time to experience an awakening and live a life of peace, balance, and harmony. With the variety of resources that Sarah offers through So Free Coaching to her clients, it IS possible to regain a life of clarity and learn to evolve on purpose!
“It’s important that we share our experiences with other people. Your story will heal you and your story will heal somebody else. When you tell your story, you free yourself and give other people permission to acknowledge their own story.” – Iyanla Vanzant
ABOUT THE INDUSTRY LEADER
Sarah Brigid Brown is a bilingual life transition coach, qualified EFT Practitioner, Performance Coach certified in Neuro-Linguistic Programming, IET Practitioner, New Paradigm MDT Master Practitioner, and a Singing Bowl Sound Therapist. Sarah has a passion for sharing her knowledge and wisdom to help sensitive, empathetic men and women over 40 to develop confidence, balance their energy, and become happier people as a result. She accomplishes this by accompanying these individuals on a journey to heal their past, reconnecting them to their inner child, and teaching them to love themselves enough so that they desire to build a brighter and better future for themselves. What Sarah loves more than anything is letting her intuition guide her towards the methods that best serve each client.
- Christian Care Ministry/Medi-Share looks for ways to serve the body of Christ and local communities during GivingTuesday - November 23, 2021
- Susie Carder, Profit Coach, Releases New Business Assessments eBook to Create Clarity, Systems and Cultivate Consistent Results to Accelerate Scalable Growth. - November 23, 2021
- “Building Brilliant Schools: What G.R.E.A.T. Leaders Do Differently”…reaches the top of Amazon Best Seller Lists - November 22, 2021