There are a variety of lodging choices, ranging from microsuites to a family-size lodge. Each space is fully furnished and includes a complete kitchen — with farm fresh eggs in the fridge and simple breakfast and snack options. Visitors will wake up each morning to the sound of babbling water in the garden area oasis outside their porch, where they can enjoy complimentary coffee or tea as they greet the morning. This garden area has been crafted from local driftwood and hosts a diversity of plant life. It complements the shared sauna space, which was built from the bow of an old ship and features a riverstone facade. Each individual bath space is open to the sky, boasting walls of ferns and driftwood to give guests a private and peaceful setting to unwind.
For those seeking adventure and a classic Northern California get-away, the Inn offers easy access to iconic experiences, such as the Redwoods, the Lost Coast hiking trail and scenic Highway 101. Guests wishing to experience the historic town of Arcata can walk to the Plaza, a centerpiece of the community that hosts a farmer’s market, live music, restaurants, shops and more. Every room at the Inn provides the independence of a private kitchen, but for guests wishing to dine out, hotel staff can help find the perfect dining experience.
The Front Porch Inn Highlights
- Complementary coffee, tea, oatmeal, eggs
- Complimentary Wifi
- A boutique sauna and bath area
- Guest suites with furnished kitchens and bathrooms
- A water feature crafted from an old-growth Redwood root system
The Front Porch Inn offers boutique lodging and an intimate atmosphere in a carefully curated setting to give guests a taste of Northern California. Long-term and short-term stays are available.
The Front Porch Inn
150 G Street, Arcata, CA 95521
Latest posts by brian (see all)
- MT2 Firing Range Services Announces Their New Lead Credit Store Giving Gun Ranges More Options to Use Their Lead Recovery Credits. - January 22, 2021
- MT2 Firing Range Services Taught Webinar for the NRA Titled: “Critical Shooting Range Operational and Waste Management Requirements.” - January 22, 2021
- BV Buster Introducing Game-Changing Air Disinfection and Sanitization Systems to Save Lives, Save Businesses and Prevent Infection. - January 21, 2021