The celebration includes community and business events throughout the month of May as well as the Grand Opening of a hub at the Industry Building in Oakland Park. This showroom and co-working space showcase many of the Haitian products such as arts and crafts, ethnic food for food tastings events and distribution, a co-working space for solopreneurs as well as an event area for monthly mixers. Community leaders and aspiring business owners are encouraged to visit the space and check out the chamber calendar. http://www.haamcc.com
Reflecting on 10 years in the chamber Turgot said, “I take great pride in what we have been able to accomplish over the last decade. For me, the significance of this milestone is more than just keeping the chamber active. It means our members and partners believe the work we do is valuable. Importantly, it validates the business benefits of being result-driven and customer-centric. I’ve also been very fortunate to find a talented group of colleagues who have been instrumental in our success. I’ve never been more optimistic about the future of the chamber.”
In response to celebrating its 10th Anniversary, several members, partners, and advocates have offered congratulatory messages. Here is a small sample of the comments received:
- Congratulations!!!! That is quite a track record! Thanks for all you do for the world of Customer Experience!
- You should be proud to have built such a leading organization that specializes in optimizing the Member Experience through marketing innovation. Seeing your work firsthand, I am not surprised by the Chamber of Commerce’s 10 years of success!!
- Congratulations!!! You have been an incredible partner for L&B Janitorials for the past several years. Can’t wait to see what you and your team continue to accomplish moving forward!
- Congrats on the first decade of success and best wishes for the next decade! HAAMCC has been an invaluable partner.
While the pandemic took out many small businesses, we were fortunate to have been open and able to continue assisting our community and many new members. As part of its 10 Year Anniversary celebration, the Haitian Chamber of Commerce Inc encourages you to participate in their many activities in May 2022.
Our annual expo “Tropical Expo Market” will be on Saturday, May 14th, 2022 from 10 am to 7 pm. For more information on this event and any upcoming events, visit the Haitian American Chamber of Commerce Facebook page, or follow the Affiliated Chambers’ Instagram or LinkedIn pages and the hashtag #HAAMCC10.
Interested in getting involved with or supporting the Haitian American Chamber? Contact either Harry Hyppolite (Hhyppolite@haamcc.com ) or Mickson Antoine (firstname.lastname@example.org ) for more information.
About the Chamber: The mission of The Haitian American Chamber of Commerce is to strategically manage Haitian interests locally and internationally for economic stability and mobility. We accomplish this through business-to-business networking events and marketing products, affinity programs and exclusive, money-saving member benefits, training programs, business initiatives and public policy advocacy, and community development enterprises.
Haitian American Chamber of Commerce Inc
3472 NE 5th Ave Unit 8, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33334
- Dr. Virginia LeBlanc, THE Pivot Maestro, Announces New Podcast on The Business Innovators Radio Network called “Define Your Path.” - May 13, 2022
- Medi-Share supports pastors with mental health resources through Thrive and Cultivate event. - May 13, 2022
- Joshua Dean Named Among the Top Mortgage Originators in the Nation in 2021 by Scotsman Guide and Mortgage Executive Magazine - May 12, 2022