- First Place Winner, who received $10,000, was Courtney Newell, Crowned Marketing & Communications.
- Second Place Winner, who received $5,000, was Sherrill Mosee, MinkeeBlue.
- Third Place Winner, who received $2,500, was Emily Edwards, Emily Foods, LLC.
The National Black Business Pitch (NBBP) was a virtual pitch competition designed to connect Black-owned businesses to corporations looking to expand and diversify their supply chain with new products and services. The National Black Business Pitch (NBBP) Competition looked to do more than supplying a seat at the table for black business owners, the long-term goal is to open doors and build relationships that can lead to long-term and sustainable contracts for those companies that participated. Learn more at https://nationalblackbusinesspitch.com/.
This annual event will be back in 2022, so keep checking the website for updates. You could be the next Black Business owner to win! If you are a Black-owned, founded, or controlled business throughout the United States, this is the event of a lifetime! Interested companies will complete an application, supply a copy of their capability statement and a three-minute video about their company. Submissions will be reviewed by a panel of judges from the corporate supplier diversity community who will select thirty businesses to advance to the final competition and the opportunity to win cash prizes of up to $10,000. The final competition will consist of a 2-day live virtual event, where the business owner will Pitch their business to multiply corporations from across the United States. Most importantly, there is no cost to take part.
If your corporation desires to do business with Black-owned, founded, or controlled businesses throughout the United States, you too want to get in on the action. Become a sponsor today and join forces with other corporations like Honda, AT&T, SRP, Delta, IBM, Plenary Group, The Walt Disney Company, California Water Association, and support the NBBP. You can also check out the replay of the Facebook Live Awards Ceremony on the WBEC-West Facebook page.
If you would like more information on the National Black Business Pitch Competition (NBBP) or WBEC-West, you can email email@example.com.
- Medi-Share partners with Lestonnac Free Clinic for their “Wheels That Heal” Grand Opening - May 19, 2022
- #1 Bestselling Author and English Confidence Coach Francisca Garcés Launches Here Signature Program The English Confidence Method - May 18, 2022
- “Ignite Your Wisdom,” The Latest Compilation Book By Ignite Publishing Became An International Bestseller In 7 Countries After A Successful Launch On May 14th, 2022 - May 18, 2022