COLORADO SPRINGS, Colo. & BEDFORD, UK – TLM Technologies, Inc., a provider of a next-generation, cloud-based software application suite called “evolution” that delivers a measurable competitive advantage to convenience stores, has expanded its operations into the United States with offices in Colorado Springs, CO.
Convenience store and fuel industry expert Michael Johnson was announced as vice president of North America in July and will head up U.S. operations at the new office at 1755 Telstar Drive, Suite 300, Colorado Springs, just off of I-25 and Briargate Parkway. Other senior-level employees of the U.S. subsidiary include:
- Quentin Goin, products director, formerly from electronic price sign and transportation systems provider, Skyline Products.
- Greg Knierim, lead architect for North America, formerly of fuel pricing software developer, PriceAdvantage, and Labcorp.
TLM has also contracted with industry veteran Stephen Rogers who has more than 17 years of experience in introducing innovative solutions to the U.S. petroleum and convenience store industries market.
Headquartered in the United Kingdom, TLM Technologies plans continued penetration into the U.S. with its transformative cloud-based evolution suite. Its end-to-end point of sale (POS), database, back office/head office, and reporting solutions are already selected for deployment into 750+ convenience stores coast-to-coast in the U.S. and thousands of locations worldwide. Clients include BP, Shell, ExxonMobil, Gulf Oil International, Booker Group, Euro Garages, Costcutter, and sole proprietors.
“There’s a tremendous need in the U.S. for the flexible, future-proof c-store technology that TLM provides. The evolution application suite has the ability to disrupt the convenience and fuel sector in the states. And I’m thrilled to be part of that,” said Michael Johnson. “We welcome Quentin and Greg – each extremely talented and bringing with them skillsets TLM seeks as it continues to hire the best and brightest in convenience, fuel, and POS technology.”
TLM Technologies CEO and Founder Lee Papper said, “Our expansion into the U.S. is a natural next step to build upon the success and reach of our cloud-based application suite. We’re eager to demonstrate what this trans-formative c-store technology can do.
About TLM Technologies
TLM Technologies provides next-generation convenience store technology to deliver a measurable competitive advantage to c-stores. The company’s cloud-based suite of c-store applications, evolution, features open-standards, rapid-release cycles and future-proof functionality. The software connects every part of the convenience and gas retail operation from head office and POS, to back office and fuel, to enhance the customer experience, enable frictionless transactions, boost profits, and execute winning promotions. Visit TLM Technologies U.S. at https://tlm-tech.com/ and U.K. at https://www.tlmtechnologies.co.uk/ LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter.
- Medi-Share sponsors Heroes Honor Festival 2022 and joins Governor Desantis, Toby Keith, and others in honoring Vietnam Veterans - May 27, 2022
- Ken Abel, Sales Director at Trailstone Insurance Group, Interviewed on Influential Entrepreneurs Podcast Discussing the Core Values Working With Trailstone Insurance. - May 26, 2022
- Ronnie Deaver, CEO of NoBull Marketing-Lead Generation for Lawyers, Interviewed on Influential Entrepreneurs Podcast - May 26, 2022