As a result of his life-altering conversion, author Todd Isberner dedicated his life to telling others about Jesus and helping them walk out their faith. With a Master of Divinity degree and a media background, Todd founded ShareMedia, a fundraising consulting company devoted to helping improve and expand the ministry of Christian radio.
Now retired from fundraising, Todd draws from his years of experience in training, consulting, and coaching, applying these overarching principles to mentoring men. He now invests his time helping men with their faith, family, fitness, and finances, so they can live out their purpose and fulfill their role as provider, protector, and leader.
In the podcast interview, Todd points out the correlations between Faith. Family. Fitness. Finances. Learning to master these four crucial areas of life helps men become happier and more successful!
Readers of Isberner’s book will learn how to:
- Deepen FAITH by connecting with their Creator, which is the key to discovering our real purpose.
- Discover new ways of making FAMILY relationships which is the key to giving and receiving love, respect, and fulfillment.
- Overcome the obstacles that prevent them from maximizing FITNESS and achieving their best health ever.
- Conquer money problems and gain the freedom from managing their FINANCES with confidence and purpose.
John Koch, CEO of Tomoson.com, said about the book, “Don’t just read it, wrestle with it, write it down, and take action on ONE thing. What area do you need to face some hard truths and make a real change?”
For a more in-depth look, get Todd Isberner’s new book “What Every Man Needs to Know: How to Master Faith, Family, Fitness and Finance” on Amazon
About Todd Isberner:
Todd Isberner is a husband, father, business owner, and author of “What Every Man Needs to Know.”
As a result of his own life-altering conversion, Todd invested over 40 years learning to master the cornerstones of a man’s life: faith, family, fitness, and finances. His success is based on discovering the deeper meanings and impact each one of these has in life. A former business owner, professional media consultant and coach, today Todd invests his time mentoring other men along their journey to success.
Learn More about Todd’s Group Coaching Program based on the book at www.ToddIsberner.com
- Medi-Share Earns 2022 Great Place to Work Certification® - July 1, 2022
- Charles “Walt” Wilson, Retirement Strategist, Interviewed on Influential Entrepreneurs Podcast Discussing Permanent Life Insurance Strategy for Stretching Retirement Funds - July 1, 2022
- Brandon Stevens, Founder, and CEO of Scoutr, Interviewed on Inspired Business Leaders Podcast - July 1, 2022