Monick Paul Halm has been selected as the lead author in the first book of a new book series A Message in a Bottle, and the first book in the series is Wealth for Women: Conversations with the Team That Creates the Dream – The Top Female Professionals Who Can Help You Get Wealthy in Real Estate.
Lisa Charlene Williams, founder of Smart Hustle Agency & Publishing, LP, was inspired by the Chicken Soup for the Soul book series and created A Message in a Bottle with the hope that it will become the new version of Chicken Soup for the Soul. The A Message in a Bottle anthology has a twist: it features contributors in each chapter and 100% of the retail royalties from the sales of the books will be donated to a designated nonprofit. “My goal is for sponsors and contributors to purchase copies of the books which can then be gifted to the intended audience; the book can then arrive like a bottle washing up on the shore with just the information the reader needs at the right time,” commented Williams.
Wealth for Women is a short read featuring a different professional woman in each chapter. It includes real estate strategies that successful investors have taken to build wealth for themselves. The book will enlighten, educate and show women how they can leverage real estate investing without having to deal with the 3 Ts (tenants, toilets, and termites), quit their 9−5, have great credit or have prior knowledge of real estate investing.
According to Halm, founder of Real Estate Investor Goddesses, who is a coach and mentor, “This is definitely the team you need, no matter what type of real estate asset class you are interested in investing in.”
Wealth for Women will share knowledge from women of all walks of life—CEOs, business owners, industry professionals, moms, and more—who have built wealth through real estate and who share tips and guidance about the many ways you can begin investing in real estate that you may not know exist.
Halm goes on to say, “Real estate is a team sport. Your success in real estate depends on the strength of your team. Finding the right team members was the hard part … until now.” Whether you want to become a full-time real estate investor, you want to enjoy 100% passive income, or anything in between, there is a real estate professional that can help you in Wealth for Women.
Lisa Charlene Williams, CEO and publisher of Smart Hustle Agency & Publishing, LP, said, “If you’re looking for lifestyle independence and a way to achieve some of those dreams that have been on the shelf, this a superstar cast of experienced and professional women who can help other women ‘get in the real estate game.’”
Whether you are a busy professional, entrepreneur, executive, married or a single mom, Wealth for Women provides strategies to create multiple income streams.
As part of its mission to help women live their best life, Smart Hustle Agency & Publishing, LP, is donating 100% of the royalties from the retail sales of Wealth for Women to a nonprofit organization. The contributors will also donate copies of the book to a woman-focused non-profit.
“If you want to protect yourself from the volatile and unstable workplace, shield yourself from the feast or famine cycle of entrepreneurship and leave a legacy for your family, this is the book you’ve been waiting for,” says Halm.
The authors include:
- Monick Paul Halm, real estate educator and mentor for women
- Caeli Ridge, mortgage lender specializing in non-owner occupied loans
- Laure Marmontel, investor specializing in southern states real estate investing
- Chimene Van Gundy, mobile home investing expert
- Lanisha Stubbs, real estate broker and investor helping urban women
- Marijo Wilson, Ph.D., tax liens and deeds expert
- Linda Liberatore, landlord & property expert
- Daniella Dhillon, U.S. real estate investment specialist
- Lydia Monroy, multi-family real estate expert
- Zabrina Horton, credit & two for one real estate investment specialist
- Dr. Felecia Froe MD, purpose-driven investment specialist for women
- Deba Harper, turnkey developer specializing in Detroit real estate
- Justine González, real estate investing relationship coach
- Marie Grasmeier, CPA & real estate investor
- Michelle Bosch, land investment expert
- Kimle Nailer, rehab and renovation contractor specializing in helping women
- Paige Panzarello, non-performing notes real estate expert
- Carolyn Matthews, residential assisted living homes expert
Look for Wealth For Women launching in fall 2018 to be available on Amazon.com and other national book retailers. To learn more about Wealth for Women, visit www.wealthforwomenbook.com.
About Smart Hustle Agency & Publishing, LP
Smart Hustle Agency & Publishing, LP, is a multi-platform publishing and media company that offers unique collaborative book projects and delivers content and messages through various mediums that enhance the quality of life for businesses, professionals, and individuals one book, one platform, and one message at a time. The company is committed to supporting community organizations and selects a non-profit each month to highlight the work that they do. The agency leverages the power of media and publishing to build know, like, and trust and strengthen their clients’ business profiles. The Smart Hustle Agency & Publishing, LP, is committed to helping people and organizations win in life and business without having to compete and without working themselves to death. Smart Hustle Agency & Publishing, LP, is launching a new book series called A Message in a Bottle and was inspired by the Chicken Soup for the Soul book series. For more information, visit www.amessageinabootlebooks.com.
Latest posts by brian (see all)
- MT2 Firing Range Services Announces Education Series: “The Range Guru” for Firing Range Owners and Managers to Understand Gun Range Cleaning and Lead Maintenance Services - January 14, 2021
- Dee Bowden Forthcoming Book ‘Collect The Cash The Sale is Not Complete Until The Money is in the Bank’ Exclusive Interview - January 14, 2021
- Kristina Jacobs International Best Selling Author Exclusive Interview —All the Purple Days - January 14, 2021